Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Fun

Last week three of my favorite people let me tag along to ice skate with them on Christmas Eve . Sam and Beckett were there too...but only as observers this year. B has just mastered walking/running so we thought putting him on skates at this age would be a little ambitious.

I was so looking forward to this trip because the last time we went Maddie and I had to sit out since she was too young to skate. I had all of these visions of me pulling off some of my old moves spinning the girls around or trying to skate backwards while I balanced them skating forward.

But apparently my memories of be being a decent skater were extremely skewed. It was HARD WORK trying to stay on my feet and off of my bottom. Forget trying anything fancy. I think we lasted about 30 minutes or so on the ice...and trust me...that was plenty!

Thanks for letting me tag along...I really did have so much fun with you girls!!


Me with Makenzie


Me with Madison


Kacy and Maddie


Kacy and her girls


Me with my biggest fan!

No comments: