Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

12-month stats and pics

Obviously these are about a month overdue, but Beckett did great at his 1-year check-up. I must admit it was a little nostalgic for me taking him in for this appointment when I read the sign on the newborn waiting area and realized that he no longer qualifies. He's officially a big boy now and gets to wait in the big waiting room. Truthfully, I'm most disappointed about this because of the germ factor...but what can you do??

Anyway, his stats and a few of his 1-year pics are below. A huge thank you to Rachel for taking these shots. Of all the days Beckett could choose to skip his second nap he chose picture day. Go figure! But Rachel was so patient and got some great shots!

Weight: 24 lbs, 1 ounce (75-90%)
Height: 31.5 inches (90-95%)
Head circumference: 18.5 inches (50-75%)














I love this last shot of my two boys!!

No comments: