Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had an absolutely fantastic Christmas filled with lots of presents, lots of food, and lots of family! We spent Christmas morning at our house with Sam's brother and his family...and I don't think anyone was out of their pajamas before 2:00. Perfect!

Santa was generous and didn't leave anyone out. Beckett was not really into opening his presents...AT ALL. In fact, when he went down for his nap Sam and I ended up unwrapping the ones he hadn't touched. I must admit that I was slightly disappointed though I was not surprised. But the good news is that Beckett did love what was inside the packages...and that's what matters, right?

It was so much fun for us to see him interact with his cousins, Andrew (6) and Jack (just 3 weeks younger than B). I forget how truly "magical" Christmas is for little kids, and I can't wait for the next ones when Beckett actually starts to understand it more, especially the real reason we celebrate.

We had Christmas dinner at the Cocke's house and then celebrated Christmas with my family once my sister and Chris got in town on Sunday. All-in-all a wonderful holiday!

P.S. We are happy to report that Santa did remember to get George a little something this year. Bless his heart...we were in newborn land last Christmas and totally forgot about him :(


Santa came!



A few of the few gifts he actually unwrapped


I love their expressions!


Boxes and ribbon...good times!

Jack and Beckett with their new tricycles from Nana and Papa
Breakfast fun

Notice all of the presents in the background...and what is he playing with? Aunt Jenny's cell phone.

1 comment:

Mama said...

How does your hair look that good when you first wake up??? No fair! :)