Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lions, and tigers, and bears...

Oh my! My mom and I took Beckett to the zoo for the first time during Thanksgiving break. He loved the big animals, especially the giraffes, but he wasn't a huge fan of the smaller animals. He lasted much longer than I thought he would, and the 3 of us really had a great time.

We went to lunch before we headed down to the zoo, and I ordered Beckett his first ever kids meal. We went to Firehouse subs so Beckett's grilled cheese came with a complimentary fireman's hat. He thinks he is hot stuff in his new hat and is actually doing very well with table food. Of course who doesn't love grilled cheese?

And just in case you can't tell by the pictures...Beckett also really loves his Char!!!



No comments: