Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Halloween

This was Beckett's first Halloween, and he didn't quite know what to make of his costume. I originally bought a super cute dinosaur costume a month or two before Halloween thinking surely it would fit. But to my surprise the costume was too small by the time Halloween rolled around...how does that happen?? Luckily I was able to find a dalmatian costume at the last minute. It was also a little small, but we made it work. And I don't think I've ever seen a cuter dalmatian...although I might be a little partial :)

We spent the morning of Halloween at Macie's 2nd birthday party. Beckett loved the bounce house once the big kids cleared out! Since he was too young to trick-or-treat that night we just dressed him up and let him hand out candy with us until it was bedtime. All-in-all a great day!





No comments: