Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Who does he look like?

Parents ask themselves this question a lot, and honestly I think it depends on the day. Beckett's head is definitely shaped the same as Sam's was, and he also has Sam's eyebrows. His eyes favor mine, and every now and then his hair looks like the color of mine as a baby. So I guess he really is a good mix of both of us.

What do you think?? (The only thing you can't say is that he has my thighs...little man has some serious rolls!)


Sheila at 10 months


Sam at 12 months


Beckett at 8 months

4 comments:

Mary said...

you know, i always thought he looked more like sam but he really is a good mix of the both of you!

Honeyman 4 said...

Hmmm...your cheeks, Sam's eyes. That's my vote...sure is handsome.

Mary Lauren said...

I agree that it depends on the day. Regardless, he is one stinkin cute boy with amazing genes! Miss y'all and thanks for the shout out last post!

Becky Fenn said...

I think he is a perfect mix - honestly!! I see both of you in him....