Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catching Up...Part 1

Obviously it's been a while since the last post, and I know you are all on the edge of your seats wondering what the Cockes have been up to lately. Ha Ha! But it has been a very busy month for us hence the lack of posts.

At the end of May I ventured down to Cabo with some girlfriends of mine despite the crazy mania surrounding the swine flu. You will be glad to know that none of us got it (but more on that in another post). There were 7 of us girls who went, all moms desparately needing a break. Not really desparate so much but just excited for a little "me" time. And were we pampered! Our first night we had a chef come to the house to make us an unbelievable 4 course meal and then woke up the next morning to massages and pedicures. We spent most of our time lounging by the pool and one crazy night out on the town. Thanks to all of you for a fabulous time...when are we going again??









View from our room

The pool

The weekend after I got back from Cabo we got to meet our newest nephew, Jack, for the fist time. He is just 3 weeks younger than Beckett so it was fun to see the two of them together. Jack has the most beautiful blue eyes and can roll over much better than Beckett. Needless to say after seeing Jack's skills we realized we had some work to do with Beckett. Fortunately he is now rolling over nonstop. We had a BBQ at Nana and Papa's, and the boys got to swim in the pool. My little fish sure does love the water!


Jack


Beckett with Daddy




All of the Cocke boys (see why I've given up on the idea of a girl??)


Uncle Adam with Jack and Beckett

The week after I got back from Cabo I had to go to Vegas for our national sales meeting. I was hoping that working part time would make me exempt from these but no such luck. It was really hard leaving Beckett for 2 weeks in a row. But my mom and Norma stepped in to take great care of him. I'm sure he never even knew I was gone.


Our little Mozart practicing at Aunt Norma's

Playing in the pool Char bought him
So that's it for the first half of June...told you it was a busy month!!

2 comments:

ChristyA said...

it looks like you girls had fun and what a BEAUTIFUL view. The pictures look like a postcard. Beckett is getting so big, congrats!

Becky Fenn said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! It looks beautiful down there!!! I am so sorry about Sam - that is crazy......