Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shame on me

It's been almost a month since the last blog so shame on me. Beckett is growing so much and changing so quickly that I feel really bad when I go so long in between posts.

He is now almost 6 months old, and he is really beginning to develop a personality. Beckett is almost sitting up and can stand with a little help. Luckily for now...he doesn't seem to be anywhere close to crawling. These pics are from a few weeks ago.


I should have known the session would be a challenge when this was the first picture I got.


Normally I don't like to take pics with the paci in the mouth...today it wasn't an option.


As if he's thinking...aren't you done yet??


Everything goes in the mouth!!
Stay tuned. We are headed to the beach with Aunt Jenny next week so I'm sure there will be an abundance of pictures when we return.

1 comment:

Mary Lauren said...

He is such a little man! It's the hair or something. Good luck with the flight, it will be a breeze.