Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time flies!

It's hard to believe Beckett is already 3 weeks old! He is growing so quickly and changing every day. I am so grateful that he is such a good baby. He will typically sleep for two 3 or 4 hr stretches at night which has made things very manageable. I must admit that I have always "required" a lot of sleep so the lack of sleep with a newborn made me a little nervous. But we are adjusting to a schedule and things seem to be working well for us. My goal is to get a shower and get myself dressed each day :) Most days that happens, but there have been a few times when Sam has come home from work to find me still in my pajamas. But I am truly loving every minute with Beckett and wouldn't trade any of it for the world. Below are a lot of pics from the past few weeks.


He is a big fan of the swing...and so am I because it is one of the only times of the day when my hands are free to get things done around the house.


I love the things he does with his hands. He is constantly playing with them and often sleeps with them in mid-air.


So glad we caved and decided to give him the pacifier. I could kiss the person who invented these.


My little chunky monkey.


Posing with his Christmas stocking for Char's house. We tried to get a pic with him in the actual stocking, but he wouldn't fit.


Hanging out in the bouncer...notice the hands in mid-air.


Again...what he spends the majority of the day doing.


This was definitely the biggest highlight of the past few weeks...meeting Aunt Jenny for the first time. Here he is sporting his turkey outfit on Thanksgiving day. Unfortunately it only last a couple of hours. I'm learning (slowly but surely) that there is a definite technique to changing a baby boy's diaper. Poor Beckett...he's our guinea pig!

Cuddling with Aunt Jen


Testing her burping skills


He loves bathtime!


One of the days when Sam came home to find me still in my pj's.


Love those big eyes!

1 comment:

Katie Sheedy said...

I can't get over how cute he is Sheila! How's George adjusting? Ha! Can't wait to chat with you about motherhood! Love you!