Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Beckett's First Christmas

I love this time of year and must admit that I have been looking especially forward to this Christmas since the day I found out I was pregnant. Beckett is such a precious reminder of what Christmas is really about, and he is the absolute best present we could have ever asked for or imagined!

Looking back it probably would have been a good idea to get a head start on my Christmas shopping before I had him, but I just can't bring myself to shop until after Thanksgiving is over. Luckily Beckett is a real trooper and made several trips to the mall and Market Street with me. We managed to get all of the gifts wrapped and under the tree before Christmas morning...a huge accomplishment.

We went to dinner with my family on Christmas Eve (Happy Birthday Jenny!!) and then to a candlelight service at our church. Beckett did awesome and pretty much slept through everything. We celebrated Christmas day at our house with both of our families. Here are a few pics of his first Christmas.


In his Christmas pajamas


Opening Aunt Jenny's present...a bear she made from Build-a-Bear named Sparky. It cracks me up to see how small he looks next to the bear.



His big present from Santa...a Radio Flyer walker (Santa didn't quite have enough time to put it together...but luckily he won't need it for at least a few more months)


His lamb rocker from Grandpa and Char


Taking a bottle break with Grandpa


The faces he makes when he's being burped crack us up.


Learning how to wink??


Our Christmas card picture for 2008!

1 comment:

The doTERRA Darling said...

I LOVE the radio flyer walker!