Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Growing and Growing

Again...I'll take the bad blogger award! We have had a busy two months so I'll try and catch you up.

It's hard to believe our little man is going to be 1 in just five days! How can a whole year go by so fast?? I keep thinking I don't want him to get any bigger, but each stage (at least so far!) has been more fun than the one before. He is such a sponge and is learning new things each day.

Beckett's favorite new "trick" is holding anything up to his ear and trying to say "hi". He actually throws his arm/object way past his ear almost to his shoulder blade...it's hilarious. He is trying so hard to walk. He will take about 3-5 steps and then face plant. He thinks he is really funny...we agree. Beckett has also discovered the stairs...endless fun! And he is absolutely fascinated with remote controls...I had no idea it started so young :)

His vocabulary is still limited, but he points to everything and tries to mimic what we say. He can say "mama", "dada", "bye-bye", and "hi". Of course we think he is genius!

Beckett is working on his fourth tooth to even things out at two on the bottom and two on the top. We are trying to transition him to regular food, but I'm learning that he is rather picky. He loves anything crunchy but avoids a lot of other textures that are soft, like pasta. We'll get there eventually. I'm hoping Thanksgiving will help...who can resist all of that yumminess?

Anyway...enough of my rambling. Below are a lot of pics from the past two months. I'm sure I will update again after his party next weekend. Enjoy!


Discovering the stairs for the first time


Trying to figure out how he's going to get around this 90-lb obstacle


My boys!


He LOVES to explore...


and test us!


"Answering" the remote

No comments: