Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Haircut

We did it...we trimmed the mullet! OK. Maybe mullet is a bit of an exaggeration, but Beckett was definitely working on something crazy in the back so we took him to a professional to take care of it. The lady who does my mom's hair (and actually used to cut my hair as a kid) offered to give our little man his first hair cut.

Considering he's only 8 months old, Beckett sat fairly still though I must confess I did a pretty good job of bribing him by letting him play with my earrings which are usually off limits. The haircut turned out a bit shorter than I imagined, and he looks so grown up now but handsome all the same. A big thank you to Sylvia for Beckett's handsome new do and for sending us home with a cute "first haircut" certificate and a few of his locks!

Before...














The new do!