Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

3 month pics

Have I mentioned how talented my friends are? Remember the fabulous newborn pictures my friend Becky took? Well, Beckett was 3 months old this week so another friend, Rachel, took some more pics. They are both so talented, and I am so grateful for their friendship and photography skills.

Can you believe how much our little man has grown? When I have some more time I will post a comparison to see if Beckett is looking more like his daddy or his mommy. Here are some of our favorite shots.



























4 comments:

Brad, Carla, Addison, Hudson and Mason said...

Oh my goodness. What a cutie!!!! He is adorable.

parsonsfamily said...

Those are awesome!!!

Honeyman 4 said...

He is so awesome. I love the lip at the end. :)

The Manuel Family said...

His big, dark brown eyes are absolutely gorgeous! Watch out ladies!!